Thursday, October 20, 2016

POSITIVE REACTION FROM A COLLEAGUE

I went to a conference and ran into an old colleague.  Okay, maybe not a colleague but I am not sure what he would be called.  He is an attorney that worked on many cases with me with some clients over the years.  We got along very well and he liked my work.  We run into each other now and again.

When he saw me today he came right over for a hug.  I told him about my new plans of foster/adoption.  I was surprised by his reaction.  He was so excited for me.  He peppered me with questions and told me I had to keep in touch and let him know how the foster/adoption progresses.  It was nice to have someone be so positive that I have not seen in a long time.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!