Wednesday, October 26, 2016

HOME STUDY #2

Today was my second home study for my foster/adoption.  Today's appointment was all about telling my story.  Who am I from conception to now.  Who is in my family.  Where did I work and go to school.  That sort of thing.  It was a longer appointment than last time probably because I had a lot to say.  I told her I would rather get it done faster.

I have one home study appointment to go.  It will include the inspection of the house.  I can't do it until I deal with the pond.  I have to fill in the pond.  I appreciate everyone's suggestions but they have told me I have to fill it with sand.  Now I am on a mission to find someone as soon as possible.

Then I have to get someone to take one photo and my neighbor will photoshop them into my profile.

Tonight my friend H and I went to a "special event" at a local movie theater.  It was a secret event and we had no idea what was going to happen.  We kind of assumed it would be a movie but it was not.  It was a viewer feedback session.  We watched a 10 minute pre-movie preview and then filled out a questionnaire.  The preview was the part of the pre-movie where they show the trivia questions, how they make the movies, commercials, etc.  In my opinion what they showed us was very chaotic.  I only liked the trivia part and the movie preview/how to make the movies section.  The rest I could have done without. 

After watching this 10 minute clip and spending 5 minutes filling out the questionnaire, we were each given 2 movies passes.  Now we are planning our movie watching before they expire on 12/31. 

Since we were done in 45 minutes, we went to get some food and talk.  

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!