Sunday, October 30, 2016

FOSTER/ADOPT GROUP MEETING

Today was the foster/adopt training group meeting.  It was many of the folks from our month long training on how to be a foster/adopt parent.  We got together to talk about where we were in the process, what to expect in the process, etc. 

As I suspected I was the furthest along.  There were others who had their first homestudy and others who just finished their paperwork.  Everyone had a ton of questions for me. 

We talked about who was going to the holiday party and that we needed to keep in touch.

I realized that I forgot to buy Halloween candy.  I had to rush out and get some vegan candy.  Laffy Taffy, Smarties, Bottle Caps, Gobstoppers, Nerds, Sweettarts.  Let's hope it doesn't rain.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!