Thursday, October 13, 2016

MISUNDERSTANDING

Have you ever had a misunderstanding with someone that you didn't realize was a misunderstanding right away?  I had one tonight.  Someone asked me for something that I am sure they thought would be a certain affirmative.  I said no.   The other person got very upset.  I was really surprised the person got so upset.  I didn't know how to respond so I waited to answer.  While I waited I began to get angry/frustrated. 

I responded and the other person got more upset and there was more miscommunication.  I decided that it was best to stop communicating and let everyone calm down.

Sometimes it is best to let everyone take a breath and a minute before anyone says something they can't take back.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!