Recap of July:
July's Resolution: Exercise & Health
"But the real secret to lifelong good health is actually the opposite: Let your body take care of you."
- Take B12 weekly - still have to work on this. I am trying to give myself the shot twice a month.
- Walk the Dogs Daily - I have been walking the dogs at least once a day. Yay!!
- Reassess Healthcare Team - I have decided to stay with my RA doc for now. The last time I went into see her she was helpful. My dentist retired and I have decided to stick with his replacement. She is really nice.
- Go For a Hike - I didn't go for a hike but I went for a few walks on vacation. One walk along the beach.
- Stick to the Meal Plan - I really need to work on this. I ate like crap on vacation. Not one green vegetable. I ate a big salad today.
- Go for a Bike Ride - The bike is still in the garage.
- Practice Meditating - I have been trying to sit and breathe. Not sure this is actually meditating but it is working for me.
- Be Spontaneous! I have been more spontaneous. It feels good.
August's Resolution: The Way to Happiness
"The best feeling in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed."
- Be out in the World
- Keep the Clutter Out
- Have Fun!
- Take Time for You
- Enjoy the Adventure
- Be Grateful
- Put Aside the Past
- Be Happy!