Sunday, August 14, 2016

DAY THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY-NINE OF THE HAPPINESS PROJECT

Day 349. Today I finished up my tasks around the house.  There was a lot of stuff to do since I was away for over a week: laundry, picking up dog poop, trimming the hedge, food shopping, etc.

After I was done with the tasks, I decided to use some of my many lemons from my tree and make lemonade.  I found a really easy lemonade combination that I could use: 4-1-1.  4 cups water to 1 cup simple syrup to 1 cup lemon juice.  It tastes AWESOME!  It took 8 lemons because my lemons are kinda small. 

Then I made  a summer soup.  It is Summer Vegetable Minestrone.  It is really simple but I made it harder by dropping all the chopped squash on the floor!  I had to wash it off before I could throw it in the soup.  It tastes really good. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!