Thursday, January 22, 2015

NUTRITIONIST APPOINTMENT

I met with my nutritionist today and he was so happy to see that I lost 24 pounds.  We talked about the possibility of me losing 8 more pounds in the next  three months.  It took me six months to lose the 24 pounds and he thinks I could possibly lose the 8 pounds by the end of April if I exercise more.  He said the more I lose, the harder it will be to lose more because I will have less to lose.  Less fat to burn so it makes it harder to lose weight.

I still feel like I have weight to lose so I am staying positive.  Each pound is like a weight coming off.  I now know how they feel on Biggest Loser!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss, Adrienne! I know how hard it is, and how hard it is to stick to it. You're made of some tough stuff.

    I'm trying to get my mind around dropping 30-40 lbs, It takes so long, but I know how good it is when it finally starts coming off and I can wear my smaller, more attractive clothes again. I guess I better get busy.

    Also glad to hear that you're feeling well, and that the incision is healing as it ought to. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!