Monday, January 26, 2015

COFFEE SHOPS

I find coffee shops to be odd places.  I don't frequent them often because I don't drink coffee.  I have an office in my home so I don't really need to sit in a coffee shop when I can sit on my own couch.  In my pajamas.  With my slippers on and my feet up. 

It is fun to watch people in coffee shops.  There are some folks who bring their work and drink coffee.  Then those that are meeting friends.  Others are having business meetings.

There is this one coffee shop that I used to meet my thesis mentor to work on my writing.  It used to be a fun place to meet.  I hear it is now a weird coffee shop where everyone has a laptop and no one talks.  If you talk, like have a conversation, everyone glares at you.  Ugh!

I was thinking about coffee shops because I had to kill some time today in a really busy coffee shop today.  I actually got some work done.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!