Saturday, January 31, 2015

HAD TO RUSH HAPPI TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM

Today I was very productive.  I fixed the pond pump issue.  Turns out the hose that ran from the pump to the filter was clogged with gunk (technical term) so I had to replace the hose.  Not as easy as I imaged.  I had to get a neighbor to assist.  The hose has clean water running now and the fish are so happy.

After I fed Happi her dinner she got very agitated.  She went outside and ate a ton of leaves and grass.  Then she vomited.  She started crying and whining.  She started clinging to me.  I rushed her to the ER.  They wanted to do all these tests on her for $1,000.  I decided to go the conservative route and had them give her some pepcid, tramadol and anti-nausea meds.  Then some IV fluids.  She went home and went to sleep.  We are to only give her chicken and rice for 3 days. Crazy day!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!