Friday, January 23, 2015

BOUGHT SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT

Today I went to Target and Kohl's and bought some clothes that fit.  I am tired of having all my clothes fall off my body and having to use a belt to cinch my pants around my waist.  I know it is a good problem to have!  I just don't want to buy very many clothes because I don't plan to stay this weight and I don't want to buy clothes that I grow out of in a few months.

I bought three pairs of pajamas.  I won't be growing out of those.  Even if I lose more weight, I can't possibly fit in a smaller size because the pants will be too small.  My current pajamas are so huge that if I don't tie the waist, they fall right off my body.  The top looks like I could fit another person in with me.

I also bought one pair of jeans, a cute shirt, and a shirt to replace a Christmas present that someone gave me that was way too big. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!