Thursday, January 8, 2015

MANSPREADING

Okay, I need to talk about "manspreading."  If you have not heard about it, it is men who spread their legs wide, into a sort of V-shaped slouch, effectively occupying two, sometimes even three, seats on mass transit.  It has become such a phenomenon in NYC that the city is doing a whole campaign targeting men.

As a woman, I hate it when men sit with their legs apart because I don't like having a man's leg against mine.  I don't know you and I don't want to be that intimate with you.  I have noticed this "spreading" for years.  Like men need to air things out or something.  I find it so rude.

I hear other cities are doing things to stop the spread of the "manspread". 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!