Sunday, January 25, 2015

BOUGHT SOME SHEETS

I finally decided to return the sheets I bought from Amazon.  The color of one set was a weird lime green and both sets were not very soft.  I decided that buying sheets online is probably not a good idea.  I think there are some items that can't be bought online.  Sheets are one of them.  You need to feel the softness of the sheets and see the actual color.  Plus, online sheets don't always sell extra pillow cases and I have four pillows.

I am very happy with my new sheets so far.  They are environmentally friendly and made out of Tencel.  I tried to buy bamboo sheets but I had a hard time finding some.  We had bamboo sheets before and loved them.  They are so soft.  I hope the tencel sheets are just as soft.

I can't wait to put them on the bed!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!