Wednesday, January 28, 2015

DOCTOR VISIT - MEASLES INFORMATION

I went to see my primary today.  I needed to get my stitches checked out.  They stopped bleeding two weeks ago finally.

We talked about the measles outbreak and if I can be infected.  He told me I can get a test to find out if I am immune.  If I am immune I can't get it.  If I am not, I can catch the disease.  I didn't get the test but now I am thinking maybe I should have.  The disease is spreading in the West.

We also talked about my ankle.  He is not happy that I have to have more surgery.  He thinks my ankles and knees will be the first to go.  I have been having such problems with them, he thinks my joints are going to rot away quickly.  So I have to be very conservative until someone comes up with ankle replacements.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!