Tuesday, January 6, 2015

BRENDA'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT ARRIVED

Well Brenda's Christmas present arrived.  Just in time for MLK Day!  I ordered an umbrella for Brenda for Christmas from Target.  I wanted to pick it up in the store.  I got an email back the next day saying it was unavailable.  I panicked and ordered another umbrella from Target and they said it would arrive on 12/26. Okay, the day after Christmas.  No big deal. 

The next day I went to the same Target and the original umbrella I ordered was sitting right there on the shelf.  Sure, Target, it was unavailable!  I bought it.  Now Brenda would have something under the tree! 

Now the other umbrella arrived very late.  Brenda opened it and it has a little hole in it and one of the spoke ends came off.  Even if she wanted it, it has to get returned. 

The downside to internet shopping.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!