Monday, January 19, 2015

COST OF GASOLINE

I can not believe I paid $2.36 for a gallon of gasoline today.  To fill my little car it took $20.27.  I filled my car for less than $30.00.  Can you believe a gallon of gas costs less than a Starbucks coffee?  Has the world gone mad?  Has the world balance been tilted?  Next thing you know you will be telling me that climate change is just a figment of my imagination.  I feel like I am in a fairy tale. 

I wish I could stock up on gasoline.  If only it wasn't  flammable.  Two things I would like to stock up on: rain water and gasoline.  Does that say something?  I feel like that says something.  A need for natural resources. 

I wonder how long cheap gasoline will be around? 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!