Tuesday, September 23, 2014

WASTED HALF A DAY

Last week I scheduled an appointment to have a technician come out this morning from 8am - 12pm. I was up and showered by 8am.  I hung around all morning and no tech showed up.  At 12:05 I called to find out where the technician was. They informed me that in their computer my appointment was for next Tuesday.  There is no way I would have scheduled the appointment for next Tuesday when I start a new job on Monday.

I finally got a supervisor on the phone and was told the earliest appointment was next Tuesday.  She told me she would put me on the cancellation list too.if someone cancels I would get their appointment.

I was happy that I didn't blow up like I would have normally. Instead I tried to keep my cool (even when they disconnected me).  Another step from the Happiness Project book. I am trying to not unload on others who have no control over the situation. Bees to honey.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!