Thursday, September 11, 2014

I ORDERED VEGAN

Tonight we went to dinner with my parents. They are in town and took us out.  I was stoked to eat Organic Garden Noodles with Tofu and Vegetables.  I got about 1/3 of the way through the dish and I took a bite.  The bite seemed weird.  It was not tofu.  It was CHICKEN!  I almost vomited.  I could not believe there was chicken in my mouth and I almost swallowed it.  I spit it out.  I stayed calm because we were with my parents but inside I furious.

I calmly took the bowl over the waiter and told me that my VEGAN meal had chicken in it.  As a VEGAN I am very upset to find CHICKEN in my meal.  The waiter took it back to the chef and then came out to apologize to me. They made me another Organic Garden Noodles with Tofu and Vegetables.  A lady I assume was the manager came over to apologize and tell me that this dish was made under close supervision.  No chicken.  Once again we apologize.  The apologies continued through out the visit.  The dish was taken off the bill.

I am trying to not make a big deal about this. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!