Saturday, September 27, 2014

LUCKY EMERGENCY TRIP TO THE VET

Well, Lucky got worse instead of better. She began vomiting.  I don't know if it was the anesthesia or the medication but the poor baby was in a bad way.  Another sleepless night.  We called the vet and they said bring her over for an anti-nausea shot.

The shot seems to have worked. She stopped getting sick and she has been sleeping. She didn't eat much and it was REAL chicken and rice. I think her system is so messed up she has lost her appetite. Maybe tomorrow she will feel better.

Meanwhile, I am not feeling worse. My plan was to stay in bed but that didn't happen. Tomorrow us Brenda's (and my brothers) birthday. I don't think we will be doing anything.  I have to be ready for Monday morning and my new gig.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!