Wednesday, September 17, 2014

CRACKED RIB

Do you ever feel like you are falling a part? Piece by piece?

Today I went for my check up with the doc. My costocondritis seems to be subsiding.  Good news.

I have had this pain I my side for about a week or so that I attributed to the costocondritis.  Turns out I have a cracked rib.  Not sure how I got it. Maybe from the coughing, maybe from when the doc pushed on my ribs, who knows.  I am a delicate flower.

I also was told my asthma has kicked up which is why I am coughing so much.  I have some medicine to take.

I asked about a flu shot. I guess this year the CDC is advising that those folks who are immune compromised should get s special flu shot that is extra strong. My doc is not getting it so I will have to get two flu shots. One in October and one in December.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!