Wednesday, September 24, 2014

POOR LITTLE LUCKY

Little Lucky went to the dentist today. I know in the long run she will be happier but it is hard to see that right now. She is in pain and I can't get her to take the painkiller. I tried to put it in her food, in peanut butter, in those pill pockets and in chicken baby food.  Nothing works. I also tried to put it in her mouth but she tried to bite me. I guess she will have to white knuckle it.

The dentist cleaned her teeth and had to extract two teeth. Last time she had to have four teeth extracted.  At this rate she will be toothless in a few years, poor thing. Unfortunately she has genetically bad teeth.



Good she finally fell asleep. She has been pacing and staring at me and climbing in my lap. 

I am sure she will feel better tomorrow. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!