Monday, September 22, 2014

HAD LUNCH WITH A FRIEND

Today I had lunch with a friend I had not seen in about two years. It was fun to catch up. We  started our relationship as a business one. She was one of my clients.  Then she left the place that was my client and we started meeting for lunch.  We connected again and I asked her to lunch. We went to a nice Thai place. We just talked and talked.

Turns out we have more in common than I thought.  She rides a bike also. She has invited me to ride with her once I feel up to it. She also has a passion for photography.  We both also like to read.  I told her about The Happiness Project and she said she was going to check it out.  She is recently retired and has a lot of time on her hands.

On my list of activities I want to do, I wrote entertain. I should include spend time with friends.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!