Friday, January 27, 2012

Week Four Eat My Fruits And Veggies

This weeks Healthy Food Challenge has been easy for me. Being a vegetarian it is easy to eat lots of fruits and veggies. This week I had less of an assortment of fruits than I did of veggies. For fruits I only had bananas and apples. Also apple crumble, that counts as a fruit, right? As for veggies I made the slow cooker mushroom risotto that I ate all week. I finally got to cook with wheat berries! I also made sautéed spinache with pine nuts, grilled sweet potato, broccoli, sautéed squash with mushrooms, cole slaw, and salad.

I have often wondered what veggies people like the most and the least. For me I like broccoli a lot because it is easy to cook. At a restaurant I would order some sort of green bean or mushroom thing. Or something more exotic. My least favorite is edamame and eggplant. I just don't like when eggplant is mushy or seedy.

Only a few days left of the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!