Monday, January 2, 2012

Made a Great Dinner

My foot seems to be feeling better.  I don't think it is my imagination anymore.  It really does feel better.  Keep your fingers crossed it will continue to get better!

Today I cooked a Vegetarian Cassoulet in my new slow cooker.  It was really good.  It made enough for a few meals. It has navy beans, carrots, potatoes and broth.  Yum.

I also had another pancake breakfast with apple slices.  I made so many pancakes yesterday, I had leftovers today.  Pretty good.

2 comments:

  1. I also bought myself a slow cooker as my Christmas present to myself. I love it!!!! So far I have made three dishes in it and each one was just delicious. Something about the slow cooking I think makes them taste much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love the slow cooker?! I got this great book called Make it Fast, Cook it Slow by Stephanie O'Dea. She has a blog http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/ I have cooked some of her recipes and I also have some from allrecipies.com. You should check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!