Friday, January 20, 2012

Glowing in the Dark

Today I went for my MRI. I actually love MRIs. I fall asleep in them. They are like a REALLY expensive vibrating bed. Remember vibrating beds? I used to love those as a kid in motels when we traveled. I would beg my mom for a quarter to make the bed rumble. Of course I didn't know what it was really used for...

While I was in the machine, I tried to count the number of MRIs and CAT scans I have had. I could remember 20 of them. That means I probably had somewhere between 25-30 MRIs and CAT scans combined figuring I have such a bad memory. So when do you think I will begin to glow? I should radiate a glow by now.

I will find out on Tuesday what the results are. Keep your fingers crossed. No cast or surgery.

Yesterday I went to my nutritionist. I see him about once every three months. I had been dropping weight before I had all these problems with my ankle and foot. I have put most of it back on. Yesterday he showed me the chart he keeps and I actually weight a little less today than I did the same time last year. That is progress. Little progress but progress just the same.

He is a great nutritionist. He is also a vegetarian which helps. He really understands Crohn's Disease and gives great tips.

This weekend is football playoffs. I also have to make a dessert for book club. It will be weekend at home. With this crappy weather, it is just as well!

Best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!