Thursday, September 29, 2011

Dear Mr. President,

Juvenile Arthritis effects 300,000 children in the US.  I think it is hard for me to have RA but I can't imagine having arthritis at such a young age when all I want to do is go outside  and play or doing something fun with my friends and I can't because I don't feel well.  One child says she has to swallow 30 pills each day and you know these are not small pills.  Hey, even I have a hard time some days swallowing all those pills!  It is tough for an adult but for a child and their family that must be devastating.

The Arthritis Foundation put together this video message to President Obama asking him to start taking about arthritis.  Please check it out.


Click Ask Obama to ask the President to make arthritis a national priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!