Monday, September 5, 2011

Did You Labor On Labor Day?

I tried very hard not to labor today.  I wanted to have a relaxing day.  I walked my little dog, tried to return something at Best Buy (they wouldn't take it back at that store, long story), went to the park and read a magazine, and watched 1.5 movies (what is up with Source Code, did anyone get it?) and one of my favorite shows "The Great Food Truck Race".  So I think I met my goal of doing no labor today!

I have been having pain in my left knee.  I worry a little bit that it is serious.  It isn't the regular, oh my knee is swollen, pain.  It is sharp pain on the outside of my knee when I twist it.  Maybe it is a pulled/torn ligament but after two knee surgeries I think I recognize this pain.  Keep your fingers crossed that I just tore a ligament and it will feel better in a few weeks.

I saw my primary doctor last week and it seemed like a good appointment.  I have a few issues that if they flare up again, I have to go in a see him.  I don't know about you but I have these weird little things that happen once in a while that need to be checked out.  Sores on my tongue and issues with my scalp.  Always something new happening.  Never a dull moment!

By the way, a huge landmark happened in my life!  My car, my baby, turned 50,000.  My 2002 car has 50,000 miles on it. I had to memorialize it with a photo.  It is getting old!  So sad.  I love this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!