Thursday, August 10, 2023

WHAT'S ANOTHER WEEK?

Another busy day. I had the insurance company call to tell me they have not gotten the info they need so they can't tell me how much money I will get. What's another week? 

This evening was the meditation course alum meditation. They did standing meditation yoga. While they did that, I practiced tai chi. I realized yesterday I hit photo instead of video and didn't record the new movements. 

I have to make a difficult phone call tomorrow and I spent part of the day writing a script. We shall see how it goes. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hate difficult calls, I make them fist thing and get it over with. I pump my self with self talk, then i make an easy one right away. then i get to replay the sequence, not just the tough one.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!