Saturday, August 12, 2023

IS IT A LIMO OR A PRISON?

 What a beautiful morning it was today. I sat outside in my garden and read my book. I had my breakfast. 

I have been wanting to take longer walks but Lucky, my dog, can no longer walk uphill. Since we live on an incline, it is hard for her. Today I took out a dog stroller that I bought for my previous dog. I had us walk downhill until she looked tired and then I put her in the stroller. At first she would not sit down but she got used to it. Now, I can walk longer distances and bring the little dog with me! 

I am not sure if she thinks this is a prison or a limo. It is certainly going to allow me to get more exercise pushing a 14 pound dog uphill. 

Until tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!