Wednesday, August 2, 2023

EYES

I don't think I mentioned this yesterday, I have a tear duct that is blocked. If you have never had a tear duct get blocked, I will try to describe it. Imagine having a stone in your shoe that hurts your foot each time you step. Now, image your foot is your eye and each blink is like having a stone in your eye. That is how it feels. This blocked tear duct is not as bad as others I have had. 

I would be putting medicine on it but I have called twice and the eye doctor has not yet called in the prescription. I have been super nice up until now but tomorrow that will change. I have to drive a lot on Friday and this will annoy me if it is not fixed. 

I had my tai chi course this morning and the Master wants me to come every weekday morning 1/2 hour later. He says I am picking it up quickly and am taking it seriously. 

Then I spoke to the meditation zoom group and they want to do it every night. They are a great group of women. 

I guess my days are planned out for awhile!! 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!