Thursday, November 23, 2023

THANKSGIVING DAY

Happy Thanksgiving. Being vegan this is not my favorite day. Today is centered around the killing of a bird and eating it. I know it is often around family and friends too. 

I am going to try to attend a sunrise service next year that commemorates indigenous people. I think that would be interesting. 

I decided to give Lucky a bath. She has been quite dirty since I was in Hawai'i and it rained. She was not happy about the bath but loves being clean. 
She fell asleep soon after the bath. 

Then I decided to make a bit of food. I made tofu, cauliflower, brussel sprouts and couscous. 
It was a bit beige but delicious.

I received phone calls and video chats with friends and family. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. hmm tofu? I do like potatoes, (in moderation).

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!