Friday, November 3, 2023

PACKING FOR HAWAII

Months ago I made a plan to visit a friend in Hawaii. This was all before I fell and hurt my feet. After having the doctor give me the okay, I decided to go to Hawaii. So all day today I've been packing, cleaning, and delivering animals to their respective boarding places.

Yes, I drove my car a short distance to drop off the bird and then drove it a bit more to charge up the battery. I'm not sure I mentioned before that my battery was almost dead a few days ago. I needed to charge it up before I went away for a week. They're driving was okay but still a little painful.

The dog was picked up towards the end of the day by the dog sitter. I now have the house to myself but I have to be up at the crack of dawn to catch my plane.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!