Monday, November 6, 2023

HAWAII DAY 3

I woke up this morning early and headed over to Rainbow Falls. I was supposed to see a rainbow but I didn't. I did walk up the rock stairs to get to the top to see the hot pools. (I think that is what they are called). The walking down was a little slow. 
I came back and found out my friend's cat would not be seen at the vets until later in the day and our outing was postponed. I went shopping for items like t-shirts and a dream catcher. 

I came back to my room to eat lunch. I have a kitchen in my room so I can make my own food. 

After lunch I wrote out some postcards. I was smart to put them in the car because during my next trip, I went past a post office and was able to mail them.  I drove to another waterfall named 'Akaka. It was so pretty. 

Once I got there, the employee said I should take the short path. I hate it when people tell me what I should do, so I did the entire walk. It was 1/2 mile in total with lots of stairs. I took a detour to drive along the scenic route. 

I got back to my hotel room just in time to meditate with the other members.  Once I finished, I drove to a restaurant that had vegan food to get take out. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!