Thursday, November 9, 2023

DAY 6 HAWAII

This morning the cat was outside my door. I spoke to the owners and it turns out my room is his favorite room for some strange reason. They felt bad it took me over an hour to remove him. I had to remove him because I am allergic. He wanted to sleep with me!! 

The hotel staff gave me ideas for today. First I went to a beach but it was super crowded and there was no parking. 

Then I went to the zoo. It was a sort of sad and tiny zoo. I didnt stay long. This peacock was the only animals not in a cage but of course it can't fly. 
I then drove to another beach where I sat and wrote in my journal. 
When I returned to the hotel I sat in the garden. 
I got takeout dinner and did one last bit of shopping. 

I love the sounds of Hawaii. The bugs, frogs, etc. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Would love to hear what you have to say!