Thursday, November 30, 2023

LUCKY ON NEW MEDICATION

I woke up this morning early because I had to be at the vet with Lucky at 7:30 a.m. it was a checkup appointment that included getting her nails done.

The vet asked how she was doing and I mentioned that her back legs are stiff. It is getting hard for her to walk too far. The vet then mentioned there's a new drug for dogs that have arthritis. I looked over the pamphlet and decided that we would give it a try. It's an injection that she gets once a month.

Then Lucky got her blood work and stuff done and her nails trimmed and we were off and gone back home.

Now we wait and see if it makes any difference.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I hope it helps, last week in San Diego I saw a little dog at Balboa Park and I swear she was Lucky's twin. Tell her there is another Lucky who is also lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!