Saturday, November 25, 2023

A DAY OF WORK

I had to run an errand so I took Lucky with me. She gets so anxious when I am gone even for a few minutes. Luckily she likes being in the car in her little seat. 

After the errand, I took her to a nearby park. I had never been there but it was so nice. I would have walked more but Lucky gets so nervous in new areas, she wanted to go home. Poor old gal. 

Then I sat down and worked for 4 hours. In the middle I did a load of laundry. I have a method. I put on old movies that I have seen multiple times and just crank out the work. I can just tune out the noise. I can't work most times in the silence. I just need silence when I am writing something technical. 

I started to watch the Holiday movies on TV. I live a good holiday movie. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!