Sunday, November 12, 2023

PICK UP PETS

Today is laundry and reuniting with pets day. Lucky got dropped off late morning. She looks a bit frail. I think I need to give her some TLC. 

Lucky and went to pick up some of the bird from the boarding place. Sunny was reluctant to get out of the cage at the boarding place but finally he relented. I asked them to do a pedicure, wing clip and beak clip. Well the guy was doing a wing clip he noticed that there was a weird feather in his right wing. He pulled the feather and it turned out it was a blood feather. When a blood feather is pulled a bird bleeds a lot. He stemmed the bleeding and sunny was okay. We took him home.

That was basically my Sunday recuperating from my trip.

Until tomorrow..

1 comment:

  1. ouch damn it, leave my blood feather alone.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!