Wednesday, November 8, 2023

DAY 5 HAWAI'I

I woke up early so I could go to the farmers market. I like to look at the crafts. This time I bought a ring. It is a stainless steel brushed silver ring with very thin rainbow colors along each edge. I had the word "resilience" engraved in it. I really like it. I also got my niece a birthday present. 

Then I went to the Hawaii Tropical Bioreserve and Garden. It is very pretty. Jungle and flowers and ocean. 
I bought some vegan gelato before going to an outside space that with live music and dancing. 
When I got back to my hotel and opened my door, the hotel cat ran into my room. He would not leave. I tried ignoring him, using a cord to play with him, and feeding him. Nothing worked. It took over an hour to get him to leave. I used a paper bag! He wanted to climb in it. Once I got him out, he climbed up on a table outside my door and tried to knock over a vase. I told him to stop and then he laid outside my door and scratched it. 

It was a long night. 

Until tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the way Sheryl came into my life. I kept telling her to go away, but she started knocking stuff off. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!