Sunday, October 29, 2023

WATCHED ALL TWILIGHT

It was beautiful today. I sat outside for a short bit. It is a bit of a pain getting out back with two casts so I don't go much. 

I finished watching all five Twilight movies. I started the first one on Friday. Watched two and three on Saturday and four and five today. I didn't dnt live it but it did get better along the way. The acting in the first three was bad. I had so many questions like why did Jacob wear such a bad wig? How does a human wear clothes, turn into a giant werewolf and then when he turns back to a human he is wearing clothes again? Where did the Cullen's get all their money? How did they suddenly have a nursery full of baby stuff? Amazon?? Why couldn't the non-human eating vampires eat meat from a butcher? Those are just some of my questions. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. you turned on the first one. That was like 15 times more than I ever have,

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!