Monday, October 23, 2023

RUDE AND OFFENSIVE

Tonight someone called me rude and offensive because I gave them some criticism. They are the type of person who takes on all the work and then complains that no one helps them. I'd call that a martyr. 

Tonight we had a bit of a verbal scuffle. He sent two communications asking If I did something. After a few hours I did the thing but not to his liking. He sent a communication stating he feels like he is the only one working and if we are not going to assist, he will find someone else. 

I sent back a communication and that's when I got a phone call. We hashed it out and I said I might quit. We hashed some more and I apologized for being harsh. He finally started finding solutions but not before he called me rude and offensive. Oh, well. Sometimes I think people mistake straightforward for rude. 

I'm tired after this late night phone call. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Grace, both sides need to seek and find grace. Work is tough, work on a telephone impossible. Grace, for all.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!