Wednesday, October 18, 2023

INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE

 Today was a meeting day. First I had an appointment with my foot doctor. I have good news! I have been cleared to go on my next vacation in two weeks. I was supposed to go zip-lining but that is now off the table. I am okay about that if I can go on the trip. 

Then later in the day I had my arthritis group meeting. They are changing the home page for volunteers. 

Then I had an Integrative Medical webinar. It was interesting. It was most of the things I already know. Integrative Medicine is when your holistic being is reviewed: what you eat, how much exercise you get, the medicines you take, vitamins you take, and your social/spiritual life. She went over different spices that reduce inflammation. It is always good to hear about different ways to reduce inflammation. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!