Friday, October 27, 2023

JUMPY ARM AND LEG

I really wish I had something exciting to write today but I had a work emergency that was supposed to take a few minutes turned into hours. I don't like it when work stuff takes up my day off. It makes me feel unbalanced because I was looking forward to that day to get things done.

I did go to acupuncture in the afternoon. I'm finding acupuncture to be very interesting. Many times when I go to acupuncture I get what I call jumpy legs. After she puts the little needles in me, which by the way do not hurt, sometimes different parts of my body get jumpy. But jumping I mean like a nerve is triggered. I haven't quite figured out if the jumpy is a good thing or a bad thing. Today my left leg, where I have the torn ligament, was very jumpy. My left arm, where I think I hit my elbow when I fell, was also jumpy. Next time I go I think I'll ask her if jumpy means good or jumpy means bad or jumpy means nothing.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hate it when my legs get like that. There is a medication that causes this sometimes when I have Rituxan . It is awful when it happens. One thing I do (this sounds crazy) is lay on my back with my legs up on a chair. It is a good stretch that makes the difference for me. Much to my infusion nurses consternation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back Rick. Thanks for the tip.

      Delete

Would love to hear what you have to say!