Saturday, October 21, 2023

VEGAN PAN DINNER

 I made a vegan pan dinner. It has tofu, green beans and Japanese sweet potatoes. You season everything and throw it on a pan and put it in the oven. It is a very easy dinner and it made so much I will be eating it for a couple days. 



 My friend's kid came by to help me. He drove me to the computer store to get my laptop looked at. You know, the laptop I spilled tea on the keyboard. The place he drove me to would not look at it but later in the day, I took a taxi over to another store. They are sending it to get looked at. For $30 it is worth getting it assessed. 

The kid also drove me to the dog food store to get some new food for Lucky. She is loosing weight and isn't eating as much. I thought some food that is enticing would help. Later she ate a little bit of it. Lucky is eating but not as much as she used to. Yesterday she walked 2 miles so she is fine!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!