Tuesday, October 31, 2023

HAPPY HALLOWEEN πŸŽƒπŸ‘»πŸ•·️πŸ•Έ️🍬

Well, I had 10 trick-or-treaters this year. I even dressed up like a surgeon. I had on black scrubs, one of those surgical hats (with a Halloween motif) and a matching facemask. I thought I looked good. 

I gave out vegan candy. It is really good. There skittles-type candy and gummies in the shape of Halloween bats and things. They are made with natural fruit and no nuts, dairy and soy. They are too good to have in the house. I ate too many this evening. It was easy when the bag was sealed but on e I opened it, it was all over! 


I did another project and got more work done. That was my day. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween, ok its a late wish, but when I got to your house you were not answering the door, so I broke a bunch of windows. ooops, maybe I should not have said that.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!