Saturday, October 28, 2023

IS IT MY FOOT?

It might be my foot. I have now felt nauseous for two days. Not the whole day but after I do a bunch of walking. It makes me think that my foot is not healed enough and the pain is making me nauseous. I checked and I do not have a fever or COVID. The only thing I can think of is my foot. 

I am only using a cane now (and only outside and on stairs) and maybe it is too soon. 

I spent my whole morning working on invoices. I finished. It is surprising considering I used a new program that sucked! I want my QuickBooks back! Hopefully I get my computer back before the next invoices are due. 

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know the feeling of having a broken foot and feeling sick. I wish it were better.

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear what you have to say!