Thursday, August 24, 2017

NEW RA DOC

I went to see my new RA doc today.  See this 😁  That means I am happy.

First he spent almost an hour with me.  He listened.  He asked questions.  He didn't just take what the previous doctor's said and believe it.  He sent me for tests.  He asked me about having Methotrexate lung.  He asked me if I have ever seen a pulmonologist to get it checked out.  He said that even if I could breath fine after I went off the methotrexate the drug can leave lasting results years later.  He wants to check it out.

He wants me to cut back on the prednisone and see how I do.  I said I would try it.  I am not thrilled but I will try it.  I am increasing Plaquenil to see if they even out.

I am pleased with my new doctor.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!