Sunday, August 13, 2017

FLYING TO THE EAST COAST

I got on a plane at the crack of dawn today.  Thanks to my friend H, I got a nice ride to the airport. I had to get up at 3am and the dogs were not happy.  I was out the door a few minutes late but I was at the airport in plenty of time.

I got to use my TSA pre for the first time and I was surprised how long the line was.  There was some hold up and the line was long and slow.  I was happy I didn't have to unpack my laptop and stuff so that moved things along.  I also got to keep my shoes on.

I got a nice surprise at the gate.  A customer service person called my name and asked me if I would mind swapping my middle seat for a window seat.  Well, uh, YES!   I was so happy.

I had two non-exciting flights.  What more can you ask for??

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!