Saturday, August 26, 2017

80/40

I went out in the sun to a rally today.  I put on sunscreen, wore a hat and brought water.  It was super hot outside.  I wore long pants and a short sleeved shirt.  It was really crowed and hot at the rally.  I was there for about 1.5 hours when I started feeling weird.  My head started feeling light.  I felt like I could not stand up anymore.  I went to find shade but I think I was too late.

Even in the shade I could barely stand up.  I squatted down and drank a bunch of water.  I felt better.  Then I stood up and I felt woozy.  I decided I better go home.  I walked a few steps and was a bit unsure I would not faint.  But I kept walking and I started to feel better with a bit of a breeze.

I got on the bus and came home.  I felt much better once I got home.  Once I cooled down I took my blood pressure and it was 80/40.  I read that is really low.  I can't imagine what it was at the rally.  I am glad I came home and cooled off.  I felt better after a bit and after I ate. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!