Monday, September 9, 2024

9/9/2024

I called The Bee guy first thing this morning and he came over this afternoon. He searched the whole backyard and could not find any yellow jacket home. He thinks that it was a bit of a flyby by the yellow jackets. They may have a home close by on either one of my neighbors properties. We don't know. 

I was speaking to a friend on zoom and she asked to look at my arm and she convinced me that I needed to call a doctor. My arm is red, hot, swollen and itchy. The doctor telemed with me to see what it look like. I was told to take two Zyrtec today put cold compresses on it and try and keep it elevated. She also had me draw a circle around the red spot and let her know if it's significantly outside the sharpie line. As the day went on it did go about a quarter of an inch out but currently right now it is much more out. I'll let her know in the morning. 

One of my clients had a meeting with me today and informed me that they're ending my contract. As a consultant you kind of get used to this but sometimes it's hard when it seems like it comes out of the blue. But I'm trying to think about it as I'll be able to spend more time with other clients and working on my chocolate business. 

I made some more chocolates this evening. Let's hope they're good. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!