Saturday, September 7, 2024

9/7

I made a mistake. I thought my ex-foster kids train was at 11:30 am. It was not. It was at 1:30pm. I figured this out after getting to the train station. We decided to drive around to see some sights. 

Once I got the kid on the train, I came home and made more chocolates. I'm supposed to ship some on Monday. 

After eating a quick dinner, I got back in the car and drive to the same outdoor concert venue as last week. The traffic was so much better. I missed a bit of the first act but I caught the main acts. I lucked up again, the four seats next to me were empty. Last week the seat next to me was empty. I try not to think it is because I am wearing a mask. 

Once again I ditched at the last two songs to get to my car before the other people. So worth it. I could hear the final two songs on my way to the car. No curing up to exit the parking lot. 

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!