Thursday, September 26, 2024

9/26/2024

I know in the past I've talked about how I've had various pests in my yard. There was the raccoons there was the termites, rats and now it is yellowjackets. This new situation has gotten a little out of hand. 

Both me and my Gardener were stung by yellow jackets. Today the past guy came for the second time to figure out where the yellow jackets were. Turns out they were underneath my oregano herbs. I had this giant oregano plant and they had buried underneath in between rocks. The man had to smoke them and then put this stuff in there to kill them and to kill any of the larvae. My oregano plant is no longer but hopefully tomorrow morning I will not have any yellow jackets.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear what you have to say!